Medical disposable protective clothing
Flame retardant type
160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185
Major Structure Composition
Medical disposable protective clothing is made of material (PP+PE composite material) which meets the requirements of GB 19082-2009 standard. It consists of cap jacket and trousers, and is a one-piece structure.
Scope of application: It can provide obstruction and protection for blood, body fluids, secretions and other potentially infectious patients that clinical medical staff contact during their work.
1. The product is sterile package, and the package is broken and forbidden.
2. The product is disposable, limited to use within the validity period, and destroyed in time after use.
3. It should not be used if damaged or improper parts such as zippers and sutures are found before wearing.
4. Wear and take off protective clothing in strict accordance with the instructions.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with chemicals.
6. It is recommended to replace it every 4-6 hours.
Instructions for Use
1. Wearing method of protective clothing: Open protective clothing, check whether it is damaged, and open zipper.While holding the protective clothing cap and sleeve with both hands, grasp the opening of the protective clothing waist zipper to avoid contact with the ground.Put on your clothes first, then your clothes, then zip the zipper to your chest, then fasten the cap to your head, pull all the zippers up, and seal the zipper buckle.
2. Removal method of protective clothing: gently unfasten the sealing tape and open the zipper.Remove the sleeves after removing the protective cap.Grasp the inside of the protective clothing with both hands, turn the contaminated protective clothing inward, roll the collar and edge to the center, and roll gently to the ankle.
Three years (determined by accelerated aging test)