Disposable Medical Surgical Masks
Bandage type, ear-hanging type
Major Structure Composition
It is composed of two layers of non-woven cloth inside and outside and one layer of melt blown non-woven cloth filter cloth in the middle, with plastic nose clip and mask belt.
The product is composed of two layers of non-woven cloth inside and outside and one layer of melt blown non-woven filter cloth in the middle, with plastic nose clips and masks.
Scope of application
It is worn by clinical medical personnel during invasive operation, covering the mouth, nose and jaw of users, and providing physical barrier to prevent the direct penetration of pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, particulates, etc.
Main Performance Indicators
The product meets the requirements of YY0469, the bacterial filtration efficiency is not less than 95%, sterile, sterilized by ethylene oxide, and the residue of ethylene oxide is not more than 10ug/g.
1. The product is sterile package, and the package is damaged and forbidden.
2. The product is disposable, limited to use within the validity period, and destroyed in time after use.
3. See packaging for batch number and expiration date.
It is forbidden for people allergic to nonwoven fabrics and P P ropes.
Instructions for Use
1. Place the mask on the lower half of the face and tie the belt or ear rope outward.
2. Tie the tie rope or hook the ear rope on the back of the ear, press the nose bar to ensure full adherence, pull the lower end of the mask down to cover the jaw, and finally ensure that the mask has completely covered the lower half of the face and achieved the maximum protection effect.
Storage conditions and methods
Seal and place in a cool place.